The SB 6.50 fits in a 40 feet high cube container for easy transport around the globe. The cabin fits 2 crew (with a folding seat for the occasional third who likes to experience the ride, too). The vessel has a basic starting spec and a long options list, including various propulsion options to suit your requirements and budget.
The Survey Boat 6.50 is a compact but smart workboat. Hull and cabin are primarily designed for efficient survey jobs. However, with her practical working deck and walk-around cabin she will do your other workboat jobs with as much grace and speed.
- Propulsion: single/twin outboard, single OXE Diesel outboard, inboard diesel/sterndrive
- Comfortable and efficient survey work and data analysis in a full cabin
- Containerized/trailerable: fast deployment across large distances
- Efficient and spacious working deck
- Efficient cost-saver – fast and light
|Model||Survey Boat 6.50|
|LOA (m)||depending on propulsion – moulded hull length is 6.53|
|Draft (m)||depending on propulsion|
|Hull material||4/5mm Seagrade Aluminium 5083|
|Displacement (kg)||depending on propulsion|
|Propulsion||outboard(s) or diesel/sterndrive/jet|
|Speed – max (kn)||planing design – speed depending on propulsion|
|Fuel tank (l)||200|
|Range (nm)||depending on propulsion|